Dear Men of LA:
A date is a social or romantic appointment or engagement. It usually happens when a man asks a woman out usually a day or two in advance. NOT THE DAY OF!! Let me tell you what is not a date:
1. Calling a girl up at 12:30 am and asking “hey do you want to grab a beer?”
2. Calling a girl up at 3 am and asking, “hey do you want to come over and watch a movie?” By the way, we know you don’t want to watch a movie. We know you want to only have sex with us. Don’t be stupid.
3. Calling her up and saying, “hey there’s a movie that starts in 10 minutes. Do you want to go? Oh by the way, I lost my wallet so can you pay? Ok first off, a woman needs more than 10 minutes to get ready. We weren’t born into this world with perfect makeup and hair. God forbid you see us in our natural state. You would probably go running for the hills. And by the way, we know you didn’t lose your wallet. Be a man and pay every once in a while.
4. Calling a girl up and asking her to watch the game with you and your buddies. We have about as much interest as watching the game as you going shoe shopping with us.
5. Calling a girl up and asking her to play video games with you or read comic books. This one goes hand in hand with the above. Really? Do you really think a woman wants to look at your Walking Dead Collection. How would you like for us to invite you to look at our Cosmo Magazine collection while watching Sex in The City or Gossip Girl? Yeah I thought so!